[Herald Interview] When ‘comedy freak’ filmmaker makes rom
时间:2023-12-09 21:57:42 出处:뉴스阅读（143）
Director Nam Dae-jung who directed comedy flicks “The Last Ride" (2016) and “Homme Fatale” (2019), has returned with “30 Days,” a rom-com featuring a couple with amnesia going through a comical divorce.
Nam said he watched the film hundreds of times while editing.
“The film ended shooting in February this year. Since then until the opening of the film, I think I’ve watched the film more than 600 times while editing. This is because, for comedy films, the timing of each frame is really important to give the audience a certain point to laugh,” Nam told The Korea Herald in an interview in Seoul on Monday.
"30 Days" revolves around Jung-yeol (Kang Ha-neul), an intelligent lawyer, and his wife Nara (Jung So-min), a passionate film producer. Despite their initial cute, idyllic newlywed life, the quirks that made them fall in love with each other eventually drive nerdy Jung-yeol and quick-tempered Nara apart.
- Seoul shares open higher on US gains
- [Herald Interview] When ‘comedy freak’ filmmaker makes rom
- Show must go on: 28th Busan International Film Festival kicks off despite setbacks
- [Herald Interview] Kim Nam
- Enjoying Halloween in Itaewon sparks debate online
- SK invests in US data specialist Glassdome
- N. Korea spurs efforts to raise crop production during fall harvest season
- 국민의힘 “김태우 재산신고 관련 가짜뉴스, 방심위에 신고”
- Welcome Daehakro Festival lights up Seoul's stage hub