[Herald Review] Lim Hyunsik takes fans for a musical dive into ocean
时间:2023-12-09 22:35:54 出处:영화阅读（143）
Sounds of waves hitting the shores of a beach rippled through the dark blue-colored venue in which Lim Hyunsik kicked off his three-day solo concert “Dive Into You" on Friday night in Yongsan-gu, Seoul.
Lim Hyunsik’s solo concert, held in Seoul from Friday to Sunday, kicked off with the placid instrumental sounds of a live band accompanied by the sound of waves in the background.
Then the artist appeared on a lift, playing his guitar.
He began with his digital single “Swimming” to complete the otherworldly atmosphere.
Fan lights carried by almost every audience member turned into a deep blue, which made it feel as if the artist was taking everyone at the concert deep down into the ocean.
Soon, a thin sheet-like screen that projected bubbles came down, veiling the artist and his band, making them appear as if performing underwater.
“The concept of my last concert was space, and now it is the ocean. I love the ocean as much as I like space, so I wanted my concert to feel like a dive into the ocean,” Lim said.
- 北, 日의 장거리미사일 조기 배치 추진에 “전쟁국가 일본 실체”
- BIFF expands award categories beyond Asian content to global titles
- Seoul shares close tad higher ahead of key US jobs data
- S. Korea sweeps up 2 gold medals at stake in recurve team events
- Supporters of Israel hold rally in Seoul, urge Hamas to stop atrocities
- [Weekender] Waiting on the North: Unified Korean dictionary project's long journey
- [Photo News] Floral Butterfly
- Asiana may ditch cargo business to close Korean Air merger deal
- Hyundai Rotem to showcase new ground weapons systems at Seoul expo