TXT shatters records, tops charts with 3rd LP
时间:2023-12-10 00:06:51 出处:요리阅读（143）
Tomorrow X Together is setting new records worldwide with its latest release, "The Name Chapter: Freefall."
The band's agency, Big Hit Music, on Sunday announced the album, which came out on Friday, sold 225,184 copies in Japan on its first day and debuted atop Oricon's daily album ranking.
It surpassed the band's previous first-day sales record there of 184,971 copies of its fifth EP, "The Name Chapter: Temptation," in January.
The LP also made a splash on Spotify, the world's biggest music streaming service, entering the platform's Daily Top Song Global chart at No. 89. The quintet also ranked at No. 69 on Spotify's Daily Top Artist Global chart with the new album.
- Over 1,300 rescue workers still traumatized by Itaewon Halloween tragedy
- LG chief convenes CEO meeting to review growth strategy
- Will Kep1er disband? Project group eyes extension with 'Magic Hour'
- Rebellions' AI chip to undergo IBM quality testing
- Gimbap and hanja cramming: Life of Korean Studies students in Paris
- [Feature] The rise and fall of terrestrial TV dramas
- [Herald Interview] Kim Jee
- Hyundai Motor may sell Russian plant to local firm
- [Korea Beyond Korea] In Paris, soaring demand for Korean studies yet to be fully met